Browsholme connects people with their past as a way to better understand a sustainable future. Sustainability is at the heart of Browsholme Hall & The Barn, it is a major part of the message we communicate to visitors.
- Raise visitor awareness by direct engagement of personal guides encouraging interaction by displays, activities, and experiences.
- Educate children by engaging with schools.
- Train our guides through induction and training sessions in sustainability.
- Promote sustainability through informal learning at all levels, and community engagement with the AONB.
- Show the source of ingredients
- Explain our waste management policy
- Encourage visitors and businesses to view and discuss our ethos
Our Visitor Charter
You can download or view our Visitor Charter by clicking on this link Visitor Charter
Environmental Policies of our Principal Caterers
Our external caterers have strict policies, examples are shown below.
Twist Event Catering Ltd Sustainability Policy
Twelve and Twelve Event Management Sustainability Policy