The Mews Cottage at Browsholme Hall
A beautiful Grade II listed, two bedroom historic holiday cottage situated in the tranquil grounds of Browsholme Hall. It is a perfect base from which to explore the Forest of Bowland, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the historic towns of Lancaster and Skipton and the many award winning restaurants and pubs nearby. The Mews Cottage was completely refurbished in 2011 and retains many of its original features. We have incorporated contemporary design and modern fittings.
For wedding couples (who booked after 1st August 2018) the Bridal Lodge is included in your venue hire and for an additional £85 the Mews Cottage can be used. For holidays it an ideal place to enjoy a short break or unwind on a longer holiday. For those who booked before 1st August 2018, the Mews cottage is included in your venue fee.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and TV
- Small second bedroom with double or twin beds (Zip and Link)
- Stylish modern bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, dishwasher and washer/drier
- Large private garden area
- Wood burning stove and central heating
- Flat Screen TV, DVD player and iPod dock
Make a booking enquiry for a short break or holiday.