Named after native hardwood trees our Classic micro lodges; Beech, Elm, Hazel, Ash, Pine, Holly, Spruce and Yew are all designed for couples and young families looking for a comfortable break in the countryside. The lodges have an en-suite shower room and are fully equipped with linen and a sofa bed for children.
- Elm is dog friendly
- Spruce and Yew have step free access
|Friday / Saturday||Sunday – Thursday||3 Nights (Sun – Thurs)|
High season: April – October (plus Christmas and New Year. During the festive period there is a minimum two night stay).
Low Season: November – March
- Sofa bed for two children (5 -16): £20 per night
- Dogs (in select lodges only): £5 per night
- Continental breakfast (for two): £20
- Full English breakfast (for two): £25
Make a booking enquiry for a short break or holiday, or check out our availability calendar at the bottom of this page.