Browsholme Hall is a venue and attraction for day visitors, groups and private functions; which trades under the business names of ‘Browsholme Hall Co’ and ‘Alkincoats Ltd’. It’s offices are based at Browsholme Hall, Nr Clitheroe, Lancashire BB7 3DE.
- We will not share, sell or distribute your Personal Data with any third parties, except where a booking has been made with us. In this case we may share pertinent details (email, address and mobile phone number) with our local service providers, but only where necessary for them to perform their function with you.
- We will always abide by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation. You may always contact us to find out precisely what information we hold about you.
- The details we hold for you, as a client or potential client, are your contact details, which can include name, address, telephone number(s), email address. We do not store any financial information like credit card numbers on our database.
- Where you have booked or are in the process of booking a wedding, group tour, private function, or attending an event we will additionally hold details of your previous bookings, if any, including booking-related email correspondence.
- We will keep any general email correspondence with you for a period of five years, then delete it.
- Provided you have given your consent, we may contact you occasionally by email or by post with a Newsletter to inform you of events, information and other updates we think will be of interest to you.
- If now or at any time in the future you decide that you do not wish to receive information from us and want to be removed from our standard mailing list, you may click the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of any marketing email; alternatively please email or telephone us and let us know. We will ask you to renew your consent every ten years in any event.
- This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.