- Continue to examine ways to actively explore alternatives to fossil fuel based energy production both by employees and visitors particularly public transport and activities such as cycling and walking.
- Pursue reduction of our use of energy.
- Pursue overall reduction of waste and increase amount of waste that is be recycled.
- Enhance biodiversity and ecosystems across the Browsholme estate.
- Promote coach travel and transport methods that minimise our carbon footprint.
- Ensure accessibility and inclusion across all ages, ethnicity and social class.
- Promote the health and wellbeing of employees.
- Ensure that our impact on the Forest of Bowland AONB and local community is always positive.
- Promote regional economic sustainability through use of local suppliers
- Share our knowledge and experience with others
Our Visitor Charter
You can download or view our Visitor Charter by clicking on this link Visitor Charter
Environmental Policies of our Principal Caterers
Our external caterers have strict policies, examples are shown below.