Short Breaks Competition (March/April 2021)
- The promotion is open to GB residents aged 18 years or over, other than employees of Browsholme Hall, Alkincoats Ltd, Browsholme Estate, their immediate families, agencies or any person connected with this competition.
- Only one entry per person. No bulk, repeat, 3rd party or club entries will be accepted.
- Entries are only valid if submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner of the prize will be drawn at random by an independent person from all valid entries received.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is midnight on 30th April 2021. The Draw will take place on 10th May 2021 and the winner notified in writing by 17th May 2021.
- There is one prize to be won of a two night short-break stay in a Bijou Lodge at Browsholme Hall for two people. The stay must be booked for Tuesday -Thursday and be booked and taken before 1st May 2022.
- The prize must be accepted as offered. There is no cash or other alternative. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of an equivalent or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and are not for re-sale.
- Entrants agree to be bound by all entry instructions of which these terms and conditions from a part.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners may be asked to take part in advertising and any relevant public relations exercise undertaken by the promoter, but are not obliged to do so.
Promoter: Browsholme Hall, Clitheroe Rd, Clitheroe BB7 3DE. Tel: 01254 827160
Full Terms & Conditions can be found on www.livemagazines.co.uk/competitions
Browsholme may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the Browsholme website.
The term Browsholme or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Browsholme Hall, Clitheroe Road, Cow Ark, Lancashire BB7 3DE. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information only also it is subject to change without notice.
• The information provided and the opinions expressed in this website represent the views of the authors and contributors.
• This website contains material which is owned by us therefore reproduction is prohibited. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content are copyright to Browsholme Hall and the Parker Family, all rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.