The Mews Cottage at Browsholme Hall
A beautiful Grade II listed, two bedroom historic holiday cottage situated in the tranquil grounds of Browsholme Hall. The accommodation is a perfect base from which to explore the Forest of Bowland. The historic towns of Lancaster and Skipton are nearby along with many award winning restaurants and pubs. The Mews Cottage was completely refurbished in 2011 and retains many of its original features. We have incorporated contemporary design and modern fittings to provide a comfortable stay for you and your partner.
For wedding couples this historic cottage is included in the venue fee. For holidays it an ideal place to enjoy a short break or unwind on a longer holiday.
- Master bedroom with king size bed and TV
- Small second bedroom with double or twin beds (Zip and Link)
- Stylish modern bathroom
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, dishwasher and washer/drier
- Large private garden area
- Wood burning stove and central heating
- Flat Screen TV, DVD player and iPod dock