Four venues at one historic location
Browsholme, built in 1507, is the oldest family home in Lancashire and has more choice for wedding couples to create their perfect day. We are a venue that take pride in meeting couple’s aspirations whether for a large party, or intimate number of guests. Each wedding is tailormade, which care for you and your guests to deliver the best hospitality at a venue located only 5 miles from Clitheroe in the Forest of Bowland, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Exclusive for the day couples have a choice of venues to entertain their guests.
- Tithe Barn and Courtyard is the focus for most ceremonies, reception and evening party (120 guests)
- Regency Drawing Room is an elegant traditional and historic setting for civil ceremonies (2-70)
- Lily Pond is a new venue for outside ceremonies in the gardens of Browsholme Hall (90)
- Cart Shed a new venue for intimate receptions. (20)
- “Lonesome Pine” a new unique woodland venue ready for 2021 (60)
For those couples wishing to use a celebrant we are happy to discuss other areas of the gardens, lakeside and woodlands for an entirely natural and memorable setting.