One Historic Location: Five Wedding Venues!
Browsholme, has more choice than any other venue for wedding couples to create their perfect day. We are a Lancashire wedding venue that takes pride in meeting our couples’ aspirations, whether for a large party, or an intimate number of guests. Every wedding is tailor-made, and our team care for you and your guests to deliver the best hospitality. Set in over 600 acres of countryside, our glorious wedding venue is in the Forest of Bowland, and only 5 miles from Clitheroe .
Fully exclusive for the day, couples have a choice of locations to celebrate their marriage and entertain their guests. Weddings are a time to celebrate, and where better than at Browsholme, which encompasses the marriages, dreams and achievements of generations. We pride ourselves on our commitment to delivering weddings and events to the highest standard. That may be from sourcing local ingredients for your food; training our staff to anticipate your needs; or setting out straw bales from our farm for your guests.
- Tithe Barn and Courtyard is the focus for most ceremonies, receptions and evening party.
- Regency Drawing Room is an elegant, traditional and historic setting for civil ceremonies (max 60 guests).
- The Pavilion by the Lily Pond is a new location for outside ceremonies in the gardens of Browsholme Hall.
- The Cart Shed for intimate receptions.
- “Lonesome Pine” a new and unique woodland setting. Wedding under the tree canopy!
Lastly, for those couples wishing to use a celebrant we are happy to discuss other areas of the gardens, lakeside and woodlands for an entirely natural and memorable setting.